- World Environment Day... 11.04.2023
- Project 75|75|75 Goes... 11.05.2023
- World Hand Hygiene... 06.04.2023
- World Asthma Day 27.04.2023
- More new stuff! 04.04.2023
Is hand hygiene still a priority as we move beyond the worst of the pandemic?
The pandemic changed our behaviour, with governments around the globe encouraging citizens to take steps to prevent the spread of the virus. Mask-wearing became mandatory, we were forced to socially distance or isolate, and take extra measures around hygiene and sanitisation to protect ourselves and the most vulnerable in our communities.
Thousands of pupils in the UK are at risk of food poisoning from unsanitary school canteens where inspectors have found mouse droppings, filthy plates and staff who handle the food without washing their hands.