The Evolution 1000 system (aka EasiDose) is a portable and convenient cleaning solution that helps provides a safer working environment when cleaning.
Partnered with the Twin Bottle Holder you can store your open bottles off the ground and within easy reach so there is less chance of spillages and unnecessary heavy lifting.
Cleenol’s Evolution Dispensing Systems allow for concentrated chemicals to be diluted at point of use. It requires no water connections, plumbing or electrical supply.
- Environmental Advantages: Accurate dispensing prevents overdosing and chemical wastage. Concentrated products reduce packaging, storage and transport – a great way to minimise Waste Packaging and Landfill Waste.
- Cost-effective: Controlled dispensing and consistent dilutions every time, give demonstrable savings in cost in use. Also, you are reducing money tied up in stock.
- Product Support: A range of easy-to-use product guides have been specially designed to assist in ongoing staff training. They include product pictures, product symbols, product numbers, product icons along with an easy-to-follow product use guide.
- Wall Mounted Storage: Dedicated Evolution storage solutions provide trouble-free storage for open bottles and refill flasks within easy reach. Simple to attach to most vertical surfaces, they make any area the ideal cleaning station with a compact, off-the-ground design that keeps the area organised.
Each 1-litre bottle has 5 dose rates available, simply squeeze the 1-litre bottle gently after removing the cap so the liquid fills the chamber to the desired dose rate. Then pour into your 750ml refill flask containing clean cold water.
- 1x1L bottle can make a minimum of 50 ready-to-use refill flasks (based on a 20ml dosage)
- Packed 3 x 1L to a case, provides up to 150 ready-to-use flasks – equivalent to 25 cases of normal ready to use product
Cleaning Chemicals available for the Evolution 1000 System (EasiDose)
Evolution 1000 EV2 Heavy-Duty Cleaner
A highly effective surface cleaner degreaser for use where heavy-duty soilings, caramelised grease are evident.
- Use through trigger bottle on exterior areas of equipment, including canopy hoods, fat fryers, cookers, canopy filters, stainless steel wall cladding and glazed tiles.
- Use a bucket fill dispenser for floors, walls and general cleaning of hard surfaces.
- Code: EV2/1000
Evolution 1000 EV3 Antibacterial Surface Cleaner
A highly effective cleaning and sanitising product for all hard surfaces including work surfaces, microwaves, fridges, freezers, chopping boards and tiles.
- When diluted to 2.8% the product is effective to BS EN 1276 against the following micro-organisms: listeria. MRSA. e.coli, salmonella with a 5 minute contact time, and clostridium difficile with a 30 min contact time.
- It also has passed the BS EN 5929 (1984) Triangle Taint Test, showing it to be non-tainting to foodstuffs and hence safe for use where food is processed without the need to rinse. Provides safe and efficient cleaning and sanitizing.
- Code: EV3/1000
Evolution 1000 EV5 Floor Cleaner
A highly effective hard floor cleaner. Contains a light perfume to neutralise odours, leaving areas clean and fresh.
Ideal for use on marble and stone floors with polished and natural finishes.
- For use in reception areas, corridors, bathrooms, etc.
- Code: EV5/1000
Evolution 1000 EV6 Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner
Effectively removes natural oils, soap deposits and general soilings from baths, sinks, showers, WCs, tiles, glass screens and hard floor coverings. The product helps to prevent hard water deposits from forming on surfaces and leaves a refreshing mild fragrance to deodorise the room.
- It is effective against bacteria and complies with EN 1276 Suspension Test when diluted in ask (20ml in 750ml water) with a 5-minute contact time.
- Effective against the following micro-organisms: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Salmonella typhimurium, Listeria monocytogenes and MRSA.
- Code: EV6/1000
Evolution 1000 EV7 Air Freshener
Designed to neutralise and deodorise a variety of smells from body odours to stale tobacco. Leaves rooms smelling clean and fresh – complements the scent of the Evolution Bathroom Cleaner.
- Code: EV7/1000
Evolution 1000 EV8 Window Cleaner
Provides a streak-free finish and gets rid of fingermarks.
Evolution 1000 Window Cleaner provides instant cleaning, whether on windows or stainless steel kitchenware, polishing the surface to an immaculate sheen.
- Suitable for any grade of stainless steel, mirror or glass, Evolution 1000 Window Cleaner effectively cuts through atmospheric grime and nicotine soil.
- Can be used as an industrial stainless steel polish or for domestic use.
- Code: EV8/1000
Evolution 1000 EV9 Citrus Toilet Cleaner
Designed for the maintaining of toilet urinals, channels and WCs. A thixotropic, citrus-fragranced Toilet Cleaner & Descaler that helps to prevent hard water deposits from forming on surfaces.
- Leaves a refreshing mild, zingy fragrance to deodorise the room.
- Code EV9/1000
Evolution 1000 EV10 Citrus Multi-Surface Cleaner
A highly effective, super-concentrated multi-purpose cleaner for use through the Evolution EasiDose Dispensing System. Designed to be used via mopping equipment as well as trigger spray flasks.
- The product has a fresh citrus fragrance making it ideal for use in front of house environments.
- Ideal for spray cleaning of sanitary fittings including toilets, urinals, sinks and showers.
- Safe for use on stainless steel and all ceramic surfaces.
- Code: EV10/1000
Evolution 1000 EV11 Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner
An effective 4-in-1 product that deodorises, descales, cleans and sanitises. Suitable for use on tables, walls and most other hard surfaces.
- Leaves a refreshing, mild orange fragrance.
- Removes limescale.
The product has passed the European Suspension Test EN 1276 when diluted 20ml to 750ml and has been found to be effective against the following bacteria after a contact time of 5 minutes: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus and Enterococcus hirae.
- Code: EV11/1000
We offer quick and efficient shipping options to suit your business. Ask Customer Care for details: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the item you have ordered is out of stock we will contact you and let you know the lead time on your purchase. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or Local/Public UK Holidays.
International Trade: Cleenol is a major exporter of its products to a large number of countries across the world. Our specialist export division is skilled in export packaging and shipping requirements, compliance with local and international regulations, and export documentation. Cleenol can arrange shipping by container or groupage to any international market, and is actively looking for distributors in the countries in which it is not already represented. For further details please contact email@example.com
Back Orders: In the unlikely event that any items in your order are unavailable for immediate shipment the item(s) will be shipped immediately once back in stock.
Warranty, Refund & Returns Information
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. We will not accept return of any Cleenol manufactured goods that are over 3 months old. If goods are uplifted as a result as “not required/ordered in error” there may be a handing and collection charge applied.
Dispensers have a one year warranty and are subject to Quality Assurance inspection to ascertain if there is a fault or end-user damage.
Any goods that require return must have the batch number quoted prior to return. Any goods that are returned must be in good clean and resalable condition. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, resalable and unused, with tags and in original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to avoid misleading the user, Cleenol’s biocidal product labels only make claims (for example, ‘antibacterial’ or ‘antiviral’) in instances where testing by an independent laboratory has been performed on the product in question, and EN standard certification has been obtained.
Relevant examples of EN Standards include:
BS EN 1276: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
BS EN 13697: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics, Quantitative non-porous surface test for the evaluation of bactericidal and/or fungicidal activity of chemical disinfectants used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
BS EN 14476: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area.
BS EN 1650: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of fungicidal or yeasticidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
BS EN 1500: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Hygienic handrub (hand sanitiser).
Please refer to the Product Use Guides (PUGs) and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for more information: