Policies & Accreditations
ISO 14001 and 9001
Cleenol has been reviewed and certified in accordance with ISO 14001 (Environment) and ISO 9001 (Quality). These ISO certificates prove that we work in the right direction regarding environment and quality aspects in all our operations.
We're CHSA accredited
Cleenol is a Cleaning & Hygiene, Suppliers Association (CHSA) accredited manufacturer. That means that you can be certain that what’s on the box is in the box.
Cyber Essentials certified
Cleenol has also been recognised for its commitment to cyber security with an official Cyber Essentials certificate.
Below you can find the following company policies:
- Terms of Service; Terms & Conditions
- Quality Policy
- Environmental Social Policy; Ethical Trading Policy and Statement
- Refund Policy
- Shipping Policy
Throughout Cleenol’s years of operation, we have developed relationships with our customers based on respect and integrity. We are aware of the trust and confidence you demonstrate when you contact and provide us with personal information. This privacy notice demonstrates our commitment to protect your information and describes how we collect and use the personal data about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What personal data we need
Cleenol Group Ltd will be what is known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special categories of personal information about you known as ‘special category data’. The data we need includes your name and job title, contact information such as email address, phone number and address, your company name, account numbers and financial information (e.g. payment information such as debit/credit card).
How we collect personal data
Personal data may be collected by us when you establish an account with us, place an order, or communicate with us either through our website, by telephone, email, or mail. We may also collect personal information through face-to-face meetings with our employees or from sales events.
Why we need personal data
We need to know your basic personal data in order to provide our goods and services to you, process your orders, provide you with marketing information and to tell you about our products and services. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need to provide and oversee these services to you.
What we do with personal data
We will only ever use your personal data with your consent, or where it is necessary:
- To enter into, or perform, a contract with you
- To comply with a legal duty
- To protect your vital interests
- For our own (or a third party’s) lawful interests, provided your rights do not override these.
In any event, we will only use your information for the purpose or purposes it was collected for (or closely related purposes).
We may process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers
- to identify and prevent fraud
- to enhance the security of our network and information systems
- to better understand how people interact with our websites
- to provide postal communications which we think will be of interest to you
- to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights at all times.
When we process your personal data for our legitimate interests, we will make sure that we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests - we will not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, and if you wish to do so please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.
How we may share personal data
We may use third-party vendors and distributors to provide certain services to carry out on our behalf, services like, performing marketing or consulting services, email communications or to provide you a service with Cleenol’s products. These third-party vendors and distributors will only have access to the information needed to perform these functions and are required to provide your personal information with at least the same level of protection and security as we use ourselves. Such third-party vendors/distributors are prohibited from using your personal information for any purpose other than that for which such party was engaged by us and/or as stated in this privacy notice. Any third-party vendors/distributor that use data received from us may only do so in accordance with this privacy notice.
We will not rent, sell, or otherwise disclose your personal information to unrelated third-party vendors without your consent.
Where we keep personal data
Cleenol Group Ltd is based in the UK and we store and process our data within the UK. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information and take precautionary measures to help prevent loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. For example, we store the personal data on computer systems that have limited access.
How long we keep personal data
We will only use and store information for so long as it is required for the purposes it was collected for. How long information will be stored depends on the information in question and what it is being used for. For example, if you ask us not to send you marketing e-mails, we will stop storing your emails for marketing purposes (though we will keep a record of your preference not to be emailed).
We continually review what information we hold and delete what is no longer required. We will not retain your data for any longer than necessary and the longest time that we will hold your data will be seven years.
What we would also like to do with personal data
We would like to use your name and email address/address to inform you of our future offers and similar products. This information is not shared with third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time via phone +44(0)1295 251 721 or e-mail email@example.com
Please use the website, phone or email to sign up to receive details about future offers from Cleenol Group Ltd.
What are your rights?
We want to ensure that you remain in control of your personal data. Part of this is making sure you understand your legal rights, which are as follows:
- the right to confirmation as to whether we have your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold (this is known as a data subject access request)
- the right to have your data erased (though this will not apply where it is necessary for us to continue to use the data for a lawful reason)
- the right to have inaccurate data rectified
- the right to object to your data being used for marketing or profiling; and
- where technically feasible, you have the right to personal data you have provided to us which we process automatically based on your consent or the performance of a contract. This information will be provided in a common electronic format.
Please keep in mind that there are exceptions to the rights above and, though we will always try to respond to your satisfaction, there may be situations where we are unable to do so.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer by phone +44(0)1295 251721 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org who will investigate the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
- Session cookies – which allow us to ‘remember’ content from page to page. These will only stay on your device until you stop browsing
- Persistent cookies – which allow us to determine your preferences on our site. These will stay on your device until they expire or are deleted
- Analytics cookies – these help us to understand things like how long a visitor stays on our website, what pages they find most useful, and how they arrived on our website. Examples of these cookies are Google Analytics.
You can generally set your browser to reject cookies or notify you when you are sent a cookie. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may impair your overall user experience, as it will no longer be personalised to you.
Terms of Service
This website is operated by Cleenol Group Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Cleenol Group Ltd. Cleenol Group Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditional upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years old. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy (see above).
SECTION 7 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 8 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 9 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 10 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, national or local laws and regulations; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cleenol and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
Cleenol Group Ltd operates a Quality Management System which is documented, implemented and maintained ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements related to our activities, products and services. We aim to attain this through our quality management that complies with the international standard ISO 9001.
- Researches, develops and manufactures cleaning chemicals, distributes ancillary cleaning consumables, and also supplies, repairs and services Automatic Dosing Systems.
- Recognises the need for a total quality system if it is to satisfy its customers’ requirements properly. This is achieved by a structured control system from receipt of an enquiry, order processing, design, manufacture and delivery.
- Designs, develops, manufactures and markets products that conform to agreed client requirements for their intended use.
- Have procedures ensuring conformance in all areas that affect product quality and to minimise the failure and rework by operating surveillance checks at all relevant stages of operation to assist defect prevention and early warning of non-conformances.
- Employees are all jointly responsible for implementing the procedures within the quality system and are individually responsible for the quality of work produced by their section of the company. They are also responsible for ensuring, by adequate collaboration with other sections, that specific quality requirements and standards are achieved in all areas.
- Is committed to continually improve the quality management system performance of our activities by establishing and reviewing objectives, targets, using feedback information, audit findings, monitoring and measurements.
- Sets and reviews objectives, discusses non-conformances, training and resources, health and safety, company polices and audit findings at regular management review meetings which encourages employee feedback on potential deficiencies and possible improvements in our quality system
- Communicates this policy and appropriate information to all employees and any persons working for or on behalf of Cleenol Group Ltd and to any interested parties.
- Will communicate when changes are made in any Company policies or management structure which affects the quality system.
- Has given the Quality Assurance Manager the authority and responsibility for coordinating the quality system, ensuring that all controls defined are implemented and maintained. He/she is also responsible for reviewing the status, adequacy and effectiveness of the quality system at regular intervals.
Environmental and Social Policy
Cleenol Group Ltd operates an Environmental Management System which is documented, implemented and maintained ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements related to our activities, products and services and their environmental aspects and impacts. We aim to attain this through our environmental management that complies with the international standard ISO 14001. The company:
- Researches, develops and manufactures cleaning chemicals, distributes ancillary cleaning consumables, and also repairs and services Automatic Dosing Systems.
- Incorporates consideration of environmental factors into business decisions to encourage reduction, reuse and recycling in all area of our business and activities.
- Designs, develops, manufactures and markets products that are safe in their intended use, energy efficient, protective of the environment, and can be disposed of in an environmentally safe way.
- Uses, whenever possible local small and medium enterprises where not cost-prohibitive.
- Is committed to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution.
- Stores, handles and disposes of all potentially hazardous substances in a safe and proper manner, taking all measures to prevent pollution.
- Uses manufacturing processes and packaging that minimises adverse effects on the environment, including conserving and improving energy efficiency and water use.
- Has established contingency plans and implemented related training to all our employees to prevent and to handle environmental incidents and emergencies.
- Is committed to continually improve the environmental performance of our activities by establishing and reviewing objectives, targets, monitoring and measurements.
- Is committed to fulfil its compliance obligation related to its environmental aspects, and takes these into consideration when implementing, maintaining and continually improving our environmental management system.
- Encourages employee feedback on potential deficiencies and improvements in our environmental practice.
- Communicates this policy and appropriate information to all employees, any persons working for or on behalf of Cleenol Group Limited, any interested parties, and the public.
- We recognise our role within the global, national and local society and as such respect culture, customs and values.
Cleenol Group Ltd uses the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) base code as its standard for all primary suppliers. The code states:
Employment is freely chosen
Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
Working conditions are safe and hygienic
Child labour shall not be used
Living wages are paid
Working hours are not excessive
No discrimination is practised
Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
Cleenol operates an Environmental Management System which is documented, implemented and maintained ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements related to our activities, products and services and their environmental aspects.
- We incorporate consideration of environmental factors into business decisions to encourage reduction, reuse and recycling in all areas of our business.
- We design, develop, manufacture and market products that are safe in their intended use, energy efficient, protective of the environment, and can be disposed of in an environmentally safe way.
- We store, handle and dispose of all potentially hazardous substances and any waste in a safe and proper manner, taking all measures necessary to prevent pollution.
- We use manufacturing processes and packaging that minimises adverse effects on the environment, including conserving and improving energy efficiency and water use.
- We are committed to continually improving the environmental performance of our activities by establishing and reviewing objectives, targets, monitoring and measurements.
Download our Social/Environmental/Ethical Policy Documents:
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Customers must allow 10 working days for delivery before we will reship or refund orders. Any returns should be sent to the address specified by Cleenol Group. Please include a note with your order number, name and address etc with your returned items.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
Payment & Shipping Times
We accept most credit card/debit cards.
Orders are shipped from Mainland UK. We aim to ship orders within 2-3 days of receiving the order using third party logistic companies. If the item you have ordered is out of stock we will contact you and let you know via email on the Sales Ordering System as the order is being processed.
We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or Public Holidays.
Customers must allow 10 working days for delivery before we will reship or refund orders as per the Returns Policy.
Any returns should be sent to the address specified by Cleenol. Please include a note with your order number, name and address etc with your returned items.
Returns – Refunds and Reshipments
If you have ordered items from us that you no longer need, want or unhappy with please contact us to arrange your refund and returning the item. We accept non faulty items back from our customers within 30 days of delivery however the items must be in a condition that would be suitable for the item to be resold. The item should not be personalised and be in their original packaging.
Any items that you return due to being faulty will be refunded in full including the delivery charge. The refund will be issued once we have inspected the item/s, you will be notified via email of when you should expect the refund. Customers must allow 14 working days before we refund your order or ship a replacement for the faulty item. We aim to complete all refund processes within 14 working days.
We accept invoicing and the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro cards and Visa debit cards.
You'll receive an email confirming receipt of your order to the email address you provided. We reserve the right to decline any order. All orders are accepted subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Shipping Methods and Charges
A signature will be required on delivery. Order placed on the weekend or bank holidays will be processed and sent on the next working day.
If a delivery is lost or undelivered please advise us as soon as possible so we can inform our courier of the missing pallet.
Cleenol is a major exporter of its products to a large number of countries across the world. Our specialist export division is skilled in export packaging and shipping requirements, compliance with local and international regulations, and export documentation.
Cleenol can arrange shipping by container or groupage to any international market, and is actively looking for distributors in the countries in which it is not already represented.